There are a few things we can be mindful of to keep our common property safe, clean and tidy so it can be enjoyed by all.
- Only cars and/or bicycles are to be kept in your car space. Other items – eg. child seats – should be kept in a storage cage or in your apartment.
- Hard rubbish is put out on hard rubbish day, or arranged to be picked up by the council. The bins are for household waste only – this means no televisions or furniture!
- Glass is not to be taken to the pool area.
- After swimming, ensure you dry off before entering the building.
- Pool and gym should be used between 7am and 10pm only.
- Keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
To see the Body Corporate Rules, click here.